Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
BRDR is committed to protecting the privacy of its users and contributors. Any personal information provided to us by users, such as names, email addresses, affiliations, and other contact details, will be kept confidential and used only for the purposes of managing the journal and communicating with authors, reviewers, and other stakeholders.
Business Review of Digital Revolution will not share personal information with any third parties except as required by law or necessary to carry out the journal's functions, such as communicating with reviewers or editors. We may also use aggregated or anonymised data for research or statistical purposes.
BRDR use appropriate security measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Business Review of Digital Revolution will store personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
Users and contributors have the right to access and correct their personal information and to request that it be deleted. To do so, please get in touch with the BRDR's editorial office.